‘Who Needs Copywriters?’ is a conference showcasing insights from some of the UK’s top writers. We’re delighted to say that PCN members can benefit from their wordy wisdom for 50% off using the discount code below.
Organised by writing agency A Thousand Monkeys and The UK Speechwriters Guild, with the support of Bournemouth University, the conference is a rare chance for copywriters to network, discover new writing skills (and refresh some old ones).
On April 19th, in Bournemouth you’ll discover:
- How to give Twitter a tone of voice
- What makes headlines stick
- Why direct response gets results
- Making social media work
- How to break creative deadlock
There will be talks and practical break out sessions, and in between you’ll have to time to compare notes with an audience of your fellow writers and marketers over tea, biscuits and lunch.
- Ben Locker. PCN co-founder and B2B specialist.
- Andy Maslen. Sunfish CEO and leading writer and speaker on copywriting.
- David Levin. Top tweeter for the BBC One Show, brand Beckham and the booze sodden Dolphin Pub (@The_Dolphin_Pub)
- Ros Sinclair. Silver D&AD winning copywriter with work for Shelter, Nike, Accurist and more.
- Roger Horberry. Author of Brilliant Copywriting, top tips from one of the industry’s top authors.
Book now and save £99.50
Visit booking site http://copywritersconference.eventbrite.co.uk/ and enter promo code WNCPCN. Enter the code before March 20th to get your early bird ticket for half price.