Womankind Worldwide is seeking an individual with the following experience and skills to write copy for the launch of its new website:
- relevant copywriting experience with expertise in writing to engage and motivate key audiences
- ability to present complex information in an engaging way
- experience in managing and facilitating copywriting projects
- strong attention to detail with excellent editing and proofreading skills
- charity experience preferably in international development
- an understanding of women’s rights and gender equality
- a self-starter.
It is expected the work will take place in late August/early September.
For more information and details of how to apply, see the terms of reference on the Womankind Worldwide jobs page.
Closing date: 5pm Friday 24 July 2015
Interviews will be held in August 2015