DrEd Online Doctor is looking to hire a copywriter to create accurate and accessible content for its award-winning healthcare platform on a regular basis.
We are an ambitious, focused and fun team built of 38 doctors, developers, ops and marketers – all passionate about re-imagining the world’s health care so that it is radically simpler, faster and more affordable.
Our business has been growing rapidly and we are looking for a talented individual to support our mission in taking our business in the UK to the next level, driving our content generation to become the number one online healthcare company in the world.
The role is on a freelance, remote working basis, although will require you to come into the office in Farringdon for full initial training.
The right candidate might:
- be a medical student or budding marketer looking to build a portfolio, or a quick learner, with an interest in healthcare, who wants to learn how to use SEO, build their research skills and understand how to use a CMS
- have the ability to engage and persuade others through written communication
- be comfortable writing content that may be seen by hundreds of people online
- have great attention to detail and organisational skills
- believe in our mission to create radically better healthcare
- be curious, personable, fun and different (beards and yellow trousers welcome).
This role is on a freelance, remote working basis, although will require you to come into the office in Farringdon for full initial training