The second Charity Meetup takes place on Wednesday 9 September 2015, 5.30-8.30pm at the Petit Miracle Hub, London W12 8PP.
The event is a chance for people working in the charity sector, including freelancers and those working in agencies, to make new contacts and share ideas.
It could be helpful to attend this event if you:
- want to build links in the sector
- want to socialise and share stories / problem solve with others in the field
- are new to freelance and want to build up your contacts
- are considering going freelance and want to talk to others who have
- are an experienced freelancer looking to socialise, network / share ideas
- are working for a charity or non-profit and want to make connections with freelancers and suppliers of services you may wish to outsource.
Tickets cost £10 and include your first drink. Book your place at this event