#b2bcopychat is heading to Twitter on Tuesday 12 January 2016, from 4-5pm GMT
In a year that could see a ‘super-abundance‘ of content being published by brands, what could this mean for copywriters who do their best to keep their clients in the spotlight?
Content marketing is used by 88% of B2B brands. But with the notion that we have reached ‘peak content’ now being widely discussed: the pressure is on for B2B copywriters to make the most of copy.
Follow #b2bcopychat on Twitter from 4-5pm on Tuesday 12 January, as we discuss topics like:
- Is content atomisation about to become bigger?
- What you can do to keep clients focused on the right content
- Which formats are likely to be popular in 2016?
- How content length may change in 2016
During the hour of the chat, we’ll ask questions about your current experience of B2B copywriting and what you believe will happen with it this year. All participants will have an opportunity to respond and the best responses will be retweeted. If there’s time, we can all network and discuss copywriting in general.
What if you’re not too worried about writing emails, but still want to chat with other B2B writers?
- Talk about your copywriting best practices, experiences and problems
- Network with other B2B copywriters
- Find out about new writing techniques, formats and tools
A Storify of responses will be available after the Twitter chat.