A b2b marketing communications agency in Oxfordshire is now seeking a first class copywriter, for both traditional and digital media.
Great content is all about telling stories. In the world of B2B marketing it’s about unravelling complex propositions and explaining them in as entertaining and clear a way as possible.
This role will provide great stories to solve our clients’ problems, using a combination of copy, digital, social, illustration, video, imagery, events and more. It can be a simple SMS message, a Vine, a report based on real insight, an email, a series of vox pops, a live show – great content should know no bounds.
We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic content experts to add to our ranks. You’ll work with the Head of Content to create compelling content by writing, editing, proofreading and strategising for a number of technology and financial services clients.
You may have a particular specialism – such as technical copywriting, digital and social copywriting or direct marketing. You’ll have the chance to explore that specialism as well as develop your skills in other areas.
Your skills and experience
- At least 3 years of experience writing marketing communications
- Experience of developing high quality content (incl. copy), preferably within B2B marketing
- Experience working with a multitude of content formats to drive content strategy
- Demonstrable experience creating all forms of copy from advertising, direct mail, web, articles, newsletters, emails etc to copy-related projects (scripts, storyboards, messaging and campaign rationales)
- Ability to understand complex B2B marketing challenges
- Experience of writing with a variety of styles, applying the appropriate tone and voice to the project, including being responsible for owning the tone of voice for a client or brand
- The ability to work at any stage of a campaign from brief building to delivery
- The ability to work independently, managing your own workload, picking up projects and establishing the appropriate dependencies and then working with Client Services to ensure that it is delivered on time
- A calm, balanced approach to managing workload, deadlines and client demands
- Ability to work independently and at a fast pace
- Empathetic – with clients, their target customers and colleagues
- Ability to question, probe and challenge whilst maintaining rapport and confidence of the client
- An innovative, creative thinker who can work collaboratively to generate content ideas and strategies
- A unique and inspiring working environment
- 25 days holiday
- Dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Learning Grants
- Onsite parking
- Employee discount
- Free breakfast, lunch and fruit items provided
- Summer ball
- Company days away (previously Bluestone Park in Wales and Marbella in Spain twice!)
- Social committee – previously we have had a fish & chip van on St Georges’ day, bowling and laser quest nights, free ice cream on the first hot day of the year, lunchtime picnics /barbeques and more!!!
- Last Friday of the month lunchtime drinks
- Sports clubs – cricket, rounders and football
Please send your portfolio or relevant examples of work along with your CV.
Recruiting through www.pure-recruitment.uk.com