Wordstock kicks off at 9.30am on Saturday 15 October 2016 at the Free Word Centre in Farringdon.
The day will be jam-packed with speakers, panels, awards, project launches and workshops, including:
- Vesna Goldsworthy, the acclaimed novelist of Gorsky and Professor of Creative Writing at the University of East Anglia (UEA);
- Radio 4’s Alan Dein, who will join a panel with Graham Smith and Amy Murphy to talk about oral histories;
- Six workshops to choose from, including digital identity, storytelling and how to simplify your writing;
- The first ever 26 Writing Awards;
- News and updates on the latest 26 projects.
It’s a day that writers of every kind – from amateur wordsmiths to published novelists – find absorbing, practical and enormously entertaining. Lunch and a free programme are included in the ticket price.
As if you needed a reason to join 26, there is an early bird offer open to 26 Members:£65 (up to Thursday 30 June). Membership of 26 costs just £26 per year, and gets you the inside track on incredible writing projects, training, events and opportunities to meet other like-minded wordsmiths.
From Friday 1 July all tickets will increase to £91 for Members as well as Non-Members.
See you there!