Fieldworks – a dynamic, rapidly growing B2B marketing agency based in East Sussex – is looking for a talented, creative and energetic midweight copywriter to join the company in the role of Senior Content Executive.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years’ experience, ideally from an agency or journalism background. Passion, conviction, commitment and a way with words is a must; we’re looking for someone with creativity, who is willing to work hard and think outside the box to push Fieldworks’ client campaigns in new and exciting directions.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Working within the content team to develop and execute creative ideas and implement content strategies for client campaigns
- Understanding the proposition of multiple agency clients, their messages and key audiences/buyer personas
- Generating copy for Fieldworks’ clients across varied platforms including blogs, email marketing, editorial articles, infographics, video scripts, websites, social networks and market reports/whitepapers – either standalone or as part of an integrated marketing campaign
- SEO optimising content for strong search engine performance
- Driving the content strategy for the Fieldworks company website including the blog section – this will involve ghostwriting for other members of the agency
Running the content strategy for Retail Connections, our retailer network. Responsibilities include sourcing retailer interviews, building a content schedule, interviewing/ghostwriting articles on behalf of retailers, and securing retailer sign-off on all content
- Supporting the social media team in the creation of content for Fieldworks and client social media channels – Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Contributing to Fieldworks’ new business strategy through the creation of email and direct marketing content, participating in new business brainstorms, and developing creative campaign ideas for prospective clients
- Proof reading and quality control checking documentation produced by the agency
- Measuring content team contribution through campaign analysis and reporting, and carrying out administrative tasks
The successful candidate will report directly into Fieldworks’ Head of Content, with further support and mentoring at Director level.
- Outstanding written capabilities, spelling and grammar
- Passion for writing and a desire to understand the craft of copywriting
- Eye for detail and consistency
- Ability to create engaging copy on-brief, which adheres to client house style and tone of voice
- Knowledge of SEO within content marketing
- Knowledge of the major social media networks and digital content platforms
- Strong research and brief development skills
- Good organisational and time management capabilities
- Flexible approach and a willingness to adapt content to feedback from clients and the wider agency team
- Multi-tasker that responds well to hard working, high pressure environments
- Self-motivated, energetic and full of ideas (we believe there is no such thing as a bad idea!)
- Open to honest, constructive feedback
- Video editing skills and knowledge of how to use WordPress CMS advantageous
This is a full-time, in-house role, so we invite applicants who are able to work from our office in Wadhurst, East Sussex.
When applying for this role, please provide minimum two examples of recent work. There will be an additional copywriting tasks as part of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of your work to email@example.com