Our one-day conference offers ideas and techniques to help you captivate and convert your audiences.
You’ll also develop your professional skills, and learn how to recharge your creative batteries and how to convince partners and clients that your ideas are worth pursuing.
The Copywriting Conference is a mix of talks and workshops, so you are guaranteed to finish the day feeling inspired and renewed.
Beyond the learning, we’re creating opportunities for you to meet other professionals. Our past events have attracted a diverse crowd, including people from advertising, digital media, communications, PR, and marketing.
Our attendees include freelancers, in-house creatives, business owners and agency managers. You’ll have time to meet your peers over morning coffee, during the complimentary lunch, and in the bar afterwards.
A few highlights from our programme:
- Sarah Richards, leader of the GOV.UK content project, explains how you can gather evidence to persuade your clients of the right way to communicate
- Mel Henson, conversion-rate expert, shows how your copy can transform the client’s bottom line
- Sasha Damjanovski, film director, teaches you how to pitch your ideas and projects more effectively
- Amy Harrison, copywriter and consultant, suggests how you can cut through the noise and get heard
- Nick Parker, copywriter and strategist, believes that copywriters often fail to explain what they do, which means that copywriting is often under-valued. What can we do about it? Nick has some suggestions…
Ticket sales start 09:00 on 8 February.
Early bird tickets are limited.
Pro PCN members are entitled to a £100 discount. You will find your discount code in your dashboard on 8 February.
Basic members can upgrade to Pro membership at any time. Just sign in, and then sign up to Pro membership.
The Crystal, in London’s Docklands, is our venue this year. It’s easily accessible – and you can even arrive by cable car.