- Training courses in writing for the web, search engine optimisation, web usability, information architecture and web accessibility
- Various digital marketing, project management and personal leadership courses
- LCCI certificates in “PR, Marketing and Advertising”
- Master’s degree in “Corporate & Media Communications"
I’m a North West London based copywriter and content marketing and branding strategist.
Power-Words was born out of my belief that both, the meaning and presentation of our words have the power to influence and shape our relationships, experiences, and indeed businesses. Words are the life-force* of any business as I always say and I well and truly enjoy helping my clients put that life-force into their businesses by leveraging my
• formal marketing and communications qualifications (Master degree in PR and Corporate Communications, Digital Marketing and Project Management qualifications)
• hands-on digital marketing experience (web copy writing, search engine optimisation, web user-experience, information architecture and website sub-editing), and most of all
• my life-long passion for writing (editing and proofreading) and strategizing web and marketing content.
I like playing with ANY copy content that’s a bit messy, complex and heartless and that lacks accuracy, structure or strategic purpose. However, the work I enjoy most is when I can help visionaries and changemakers express and spread their benevolent message and heartfelt purpose to their target audience, and ultimately to the world and all of humanity.
**Oxford Dictionaries define life-force as “the force that gives something its vitality and strengths”, or, the Free Dictionary states: “the force that is responsible for growth and evolution.”