• BA Hons in Journalism 2:1 - University of Chester
• Copywriting Diploma - College of Media and Publishing - Studying
• IoF courses in Making the Ask and Corporate Fundraising.
• Directory of Social Change courses in Improving your Time Management, Writing for Impact, Communicating to Influence, Leadership for Leaders, Social Media and Fundraising, Successful Fundraising with Direct Mail and Email Marketing.
• Intensive Media Training, ReelGood Training, in interviewing, being an effective spokesperson and crisis management.
• The Secret Power of Brands - Massive Online Open Course (MOOC), University of East Anglia.
A story worth telling
Once upon a time there was a little girl called Krysten. As soon as she could talk, she talked a lot. As soon as she could read, she read a lot and as soon as she could write, she wrote a lot. She loved telling stories – mostly make believe – and was often found telling her pet Basset Hounds (all seven of them!) her stories.
Krysten grew up (a bit) and decided to tell stories that were real (though sometimes slightly embellished for effect). She went to University and told lots of real stories as Editor of the Uni Magazine and then graduated with a 2:1 in BA (Hons) Journalism.
Krysten learnt how to tell compelling, factual and engaging stories.
Since then Krysten has told many stories – from Children’s TV scripts to local newspapers, National magazines to Hospital Radio. But best of all, she has told countless real-life stories for award winning international creative agencies, global powerhouses, household names and fledgling start ups, to help them nail their communication methods, hone their messaging and start building crucial relationships with their bloodline; their customers.
Krysten knows how to tell a story.
Krysten is now Oh So Coco. Krysten is a commercially minded Copywriter and Communications Specialist with more than a decade of professional writing and communicating (yes, that includes lots of talking), a diploma in Copywriting and lots of senior experience as a marketeer under her belt. Krysten has the skills and belief in making companies and customers happy through the art of communication.
Krysten can talk to people, not any old way, but the right way. Delivering your message in an interesting way that is relevant to your audience. Krysten is passionate about making you, your business and your customers happy.
Let Oh So Coco help you tell your story. Let Krysten bring your story to life. Visit Krysten's website to see samples of her work. www.ohsococo.co.uk