Alan Granville Hampshire Wedding DJ
Your wedding is the greatest day of your life, right? Right. That means you deserve the best:
- The best dress
- The best venue
- The best flowers, and
- The best DJ
Oh, and don’t let the groom forget he needs a best man, but not one who’ll handcuff him to a lamp-post in Prague!
The wrong DJ will leave you feeling for years to come like you were left at the altar. The right one will provide you with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Over a decade of experience
My name’s Alan Granville. I’ve been DJ-ing at weddings in Hampshire and the surrounding areas for over ten years.
My number one priority is you and, unlike budget DJs, I’ll make sure that the most important day of your life is the most important of mine.
Yes, relax. Wedding days are stressful enough without you having to worry about the DJ. Let your hair down, and I’ll supply the soundtrack for a day you’ll never forget.
The right Wedding DJ at the right price
You don’t need me to tell you how expensive a wedding is. A budget DJ may save you a few pounds, but do they have the experience to fill the dancefloor?
I pride myself on excellent service. Your passion is my passion, which means by booking me you’ll receive:
- EXCLUSIVITY: I take one wedding booking per day, which means I’m yours for the duration.
I offer an ALL DAY service which many DJs don’t.
You won’t have to risk the CD player at the venue packing in as you walk down the aisle, I’ll look after the music during your ceremony as well as the wedding breakfast, cutting of the cake, evening party and everything in between!
- AT LEAST TWO VISITS TO THE BRIDE AND GROOM: Worried about too many cheesy hits on the night? Worry not; we’ll discuss your musical tastes and make sure your favourites are played. I have a large selection, from chilled out classics to more pop than a fizzy drinks factory.
- VENUE VISITS: That’s right, I’ll visit your venue with you. It’s an ideal opportunity to sort out a timeline for the day – from the ceremony to the wedding breakfast and first dance.
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND EQUIPMENT: Not a single word during the speeches will be missed, and the crystal clear quality will have you dancing ‘All Night Long’, whether you’re a Lionel fan or not!
- STATE-OF-THE-ART LIGHTING: I provide elegant lighting to match your colour scheme, making that first dance a fairytale.
I also offer beautiful floor and wall monograms as well as illuminated LOVE letters for that extra WOW factor.
- THE PERSONAL TOUCH: Turning up and playing music is the basic a budget DJ will offer. I’ll add a little something extra. If the dance floor is looking sparse, I have the experience to get the party going again with some classic floor fillers. I also have unique ideas to make your day run even smoother.
- PEACE OF MIND: You’ll be able to relax knowing everything has been planned exactly how you want it. You can count on me to bring your big day together, leaving you to get on with throwing some serious shapes with the girls on the dancefloor.
Let’s get the party started
Ready to shake those hips? GREAT. Get in touch sooner rather than later, as dates are booking up fast. Put on your dress and forget the stress, but…
Don’t leave it to chance!
Hire me for your Hampshire wedding reception TODAY