Brunel University website
- Supporting and guiding the senior marketing management team with a content refresh on the university website (part of a wider marketing improvement plan which introduced agile ways of working).
- Designing page layouts in Contensis, sourcing and optimising images, as well as writing engaging, plain-speaking content and punchy microcopy.
- Heat mapping was used to ascertain a more effective hierarchy of information for prospective students.
- The microsite architecture of each subject area was reconfigured for a more coherent user experience that keeps the user interested and able to find what she needs without having to scroll down through reams of copy, therefore keeping her on the site longer and helping her make the decision to apply to Brunel.
- I worked primarily on pages related to Psychology and the Business School. After updates, organic traffic for Psychology was up by 81% year on year, page views were up 64% and the bounce rate was down to 5%. For the Business School, organic traffic was up by 79% year on year, page views were up 75% and the bounce rate was down to 23%.