Social media post for product launch
Boo!… Spooky Halloween fingers. Great to hand out for little trick-or-treaters.
100g/3 ½ oz low fat spread
10g Canderel Sweetely
125g/4oz plain flour, sifted
Pistachios (for the nails)
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas 4.
2. Add the low fat spread and Canderel Sweetely to the mixer bowl of a food mixer and beat until creamy.
3. Now add the flour and beat together until it comes together as a soft dough.
4. Scoop up a little of the dough, about the size of a walnut and roll in your hands into 16 fingers.
5. Sit them on the baking sheet, then press the pistachios into the end to represent fingernails.
6. Put in the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, they may still be a little soft, but will continue to firm up as they cool. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.