Tone of voice project for SITA
Intelligent, integrated solutions from landing to takeoff.
Air traffic volumes are increasing all the time, with passenger numbers set to more than double over the next 20 years. With more people taking more journeys, airlines, airports and ground handlers will have to deal with the growing demand. SITA Airport Management is a suite of integrated software applications designed to support and enhance airport operations. It can help you adapt to the changing climate, plan for the future and continue to thrive as a business.
SITA Airport Management will:
- Give you control of all your operations from a central point
- Optimize your existing infrastructure
- Standardize operations across multiple sites and multiple regions
- Give you access to real-time data, allowing you to assign assets and resources more effectively
- Ensure you maintain profitability and on-time performance
- Enable you to recover quickly from inevitable disruptions
- Give you the tools you need to improve existing systems and procedures and future-proof your business
Proactively deliver real-time data and alerts to avoid domino effects. When disruptions do occur, early decisions make for better decisions.
Simplify complexity and facilitate collaboration as you plan and control your operations, assigning assets and resources more effectively.
Drive business results. Optimize performance and revenues through automation with real-time dashboards, accurate billing, clearly defined KPIs and predictive analytics.
How it helps
SITA Airport Management provides intelligent, integrated solutions from landside to airside and from landing to takeoff. Whether you’re an airline, airport or ground handler, it can help you streamline existing systems, reduce costs and centralize your operations.
SITA Airport Management improves operational efficiency, optimizes existing infrastructure and enhances the passenger experience.
Specific benefits include:
- Reduced operational costs through the optimized use of resources and assets, including bottleneck resources (e.g. gates, carousels etc.)
- Improved passenger experience, leading to increased retail revenues
- Increased resource use, resulting in higher revenues
- Improved data quality, with fewer reissued invoices and reduced lost charges
- Better queue predictability, with average queue times cut by approximately 10-15%
- Increased passenger satisfaction and dwell time, leading to increased retail revenues