Founded and managed by copywriters, we aim to elevate the profession of copywriting and help our members showcase their skills, raise their profiles and find work.
We also run a one-day copywriting conference in London, open to both members and non-members. The conference is the leading event devoted to copywriters in the UK, and it attracts attendees from across the UK and Europe. The conference has featured high-profile speakers including Dave Trott and Rory Sutherland, and has been supported by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) and the Content Marketing Association (CMA).
Membership is open to any commercial writer who serves clients in the UK
ProCopywriters is a limited company (The Professional Copywriters’ Network) registered in the UK. Company registration number is 07249384 and its VAT registration number is 178 8209 65.
We’re here to:
- Bring copywriters together in a friendly community, so we can give each other advice and support
- Build the reputation of copywriting as a profession, and let more people know about the great work we do
- Help copywriters to find high-quality clients
- Promote professional standards in the copywriting industry
- Champion fair and realistic pricing for copywriting services, mainly through our suggested rates.
Who can join?
membership is open to any commercial writer who servers clients in the UK. We welcome freelancers, employees (for example, those working in agencies), company owners, students and people starting out on their copywriting careers.
We offer two membership levels: Basic, which costs just £4 per month, and Pro, which offers extra benefits including an online portfolio, a link to your website and a bundle of discounts. Pro membership is currently £60 per year.