You're busy, so let's keep this quick.
Here are 4 questions my clients ask:
ONE: How much do you charge for copywriting and content writing?Between £275 and £375 per day, depending on your business, the writing which is needed, and the deadline.
Small businesses and charities generally pay less than agencies and larger businesses. Once we have a discovery call and I learn all about your business, I'll create a bespoke proposal outlining your whole project and the exact costs.
You'll know the full costs of the project before you sign the contract. The only reason the price will change is if the scope changes, but we'll discuss this if it arises.
TWO: Are you available now?Sort of. Very likely, yes.
I intentionally leave lots of space in my diary for quick projects, such as a page of website copy, or a couple of blogs. So, if I can squeeze in some work I will. I really get a kick out of helping people, and I get that you might need some copy fast.
Depending on the exact deadline you need (AKA: how late I'll have to work in the evening or if I'm working over a weekend) I might need to include a 25% rush fee.
Generally, it takes around 6- 8 weeks to complete a copywriting project like a white paper or a full website. I can be booked for these projects 2- 3 months in advance.
We can discuss exact deadlines in your discovery call.
THREE: Are you an experienced copywriter?Yes. I've written everything from SEO blogs to Instagram captions to Deliveroo listings. I've written white papers and website copy. I've written newsletters and emails and product descriptions. I'm pretty gosh darn confident I could write anything you wanted.
I mostly write for fabulous small UK business owners, but I've also worked with digital agencies, national brands, and international businesses. My writing has even appeared in the press, and I've got a burgeoning Substack newsletter.
Head to my website for examples of my writing.
FOUR: What happens when a client works with a copywriter?Everyone's got their own processes, but this is how I work best.
1. We start with a discovery call, which lasts up to 30 minutes. This is where I learn exactly what you’re looking for, the deadline, and your budget.
2. I’ll write you a proposal. If you’re happy to proceed, I’ll send you a contract and an invoice for 50% of the fee.
3. It's time for you to create a super detailed brief. I can help you with this.
4. I write your first draft and send it to you. You tell me about anything which needs to be edited.
5. I edit the first draft and send draft two back to you, with the final invoice.
6. You upload the copy to your website, or send it to your email list, or post on social media, and start engaging with your customers.
7. (And, perhaps you write me a lovely testimonial too? Hey, a girl can dream!)
That's it! Easy, huh?
I can't wait to meet you and hear all about your business.
Book a discovery call: https://www.wordsbybonnie.com/contact
- Brochures and leaflets
- Content design
- Content marketing
- Content strategy
- Conversion copywriting
- Digital and SEO copywriting
- Product descriptions
- Tone of voice
- White Papers
- Brand Naming
- Consumer goods
- Politics and Society
- Property and interiors
- Public sector
Qualifications & AwardsPass (P/F)- Digital Marketing Skills Bootcamp: 2022
Pass (P/F)- Introduction to Copywriting: City University London: 2021
Distinction- Diploma in Copywriting: The College of Media and Publishing: 2020
PGCE- English teaching: The University of the West of England
2:1- BA Hons, English: The University of the West of England
Become a member
Connect with peers, develop your skills and extend your reach on our blog.Become a member
Every month we get an expert, an author or a professional trainer to deliver a one-hour presentation on copywriting, marketing or digital media.Browse events