Specialised Masters in Copywriting and advertising communications, International University of Languages and Media (Milan, Italy) which included classes at the Miami Ad School (Miami, USA)
WHO I AM
I am an Italian communications professional wearing more than one hat: I am a copywriter, a translator-interpreter and a journalist. This showreel sums it all up.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
• Origination: I can create advertising and marketing copy in Italian, my mother tongue.
• Transcreation: I can adapt your advertising and marketing copy from English or German into Italian so that it will not read like a translation – you want to have an impact on the Italian market! I am Italian, I live in Italy, I know how Italians think and what works for them.
• Cultural consultation: I can analyse the elements in your advertising and marketing strategy (e.g. brand name, product name, creative idea) and advise on potential cultural challenges.
To find out more on what transcreation is all about and why you need it, check out my presentation at the University of Westminster:
TYPES OF COPY I CAN HANDLE
• Press releases
• Print ads
• Radio commercials
• TV commercials
• Website contents
3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME
• Value for money: By dealing directly with me instead of with an agency, you’ll cut costs without compromising quality.
• Promptness: You can get in touch by phone or email around the clock.
• Track record: My work for global brands regularly appears on television, magazines and advertising spaces in the form of TV commercials, print ads and billboards.
Italian homepage copy for the world's largest oil and gas company
Italian radio commercial for a major American cosmetics, skin care and fragrance company
English to Italian adaptation for a leading anti-malware software
English to Italian transcreation of a print ad for an American international manufacturer and direct selling company in beauty, ...