10 years experience in PR and Corporate Communications. Started at a Blue Chip company in London before moving to a national not-for-profit organisation to run their East Midlands PR department. Have also advised on PR and Marketing for a number of small firms from plastics companies to farm shops.
As a freelance Copywriter, PR & Marketing consultant, I have worked and written for the Pharmaceutical Industry, Beauty & well-being Industry, Digital Marketing Companies, Landscaping Business, Bridal Stationery business and Primary School.
• Strategic campaign planning to raise the profile of an organisation and improve its public perception
• Training people in communications and media skills – written, verbal & infront of camera
• Preparation and writing of promotional copy
• Giving radio, newspaper and television interviews, both local and national, on emotive subjects such as BSE and hunting.
• M.P. and M.E.P. liaison
• Management and reporting of departmental budgets
Have lived in Derby for 6 years. Prior to that, lived in Berlin, Munich, Bristol and London.
Website copy for a Due Diligence Company providing data and analysis for improved investment decisions.