WHO AM I?
I’m Sanina, a Midlands-based former journalist-turned-freelance-copywriter with 20+ years’ experience spanning:
* Print and broadcast journalism
* In-house corporate communications
* Agency-side PR and commercial copywriting & content marketing strategy
WHY CHOOSE ME?
I’ve been writing since the age of 17, when I first started out as a trainee reporter at my local newspaper. More than 20 years later, I’m still writing.
Over the years, I’ve worked with a wide range of B2B and B2C businesses, agencies and individuals across a variety of sectors to help generate widespread awareness and effectively communicate their messages to their target audiences.
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK WITH ME?
Here’s what some of my clients have to say about working with me:
1. ‘Working with Sanina is always a pleasure. She is positive, proactive and brilliant at writing compelling content. What really makes the difference is that Sanina also promotes content marketing best practice, meaning she will help you to produce the right pieces of content for different points in the customer journey. Her support has been invaluable in helping us to build momentum behind new content marketing programmes, we wouldn't have made the same progress without her.' – Marketing Manager, Business Performance Consultancy Company.
2. ‘Sanina is a highly skilled and experienced copywriter, who works quickly and accurately to create engaging copy that is on point every time. She is professional, approachable and friendly, with an eye for a complex brief and the right words to help any type of business.’ – Director, Creative Agency.
3. 'Sanina is one of those writers you can trust. She asks all of the right questions and puts a high level of care into her work, making sure that her tone, language and accuracy hits the brief. I've worked with her on a number of projects for a range of audiences and she has consistently delivered.' - Content Director, PR and Communications Agency.
4. 'I found working with Sanina a very easy and positive experience. After just one meeting, she had grasped our concept and, within a week, had written most of our website copy, delivering the exact style and tone that we wanted. I found her to be incredibly creative, professional and very prompt, always responding to emails straight away. She met every deadline, often delivering ahead of time.' - Business Owner.
5. 'Sanina is amazing, it's as simple as that. Not only is she great at what she does; she's one of the friendliest people I've ever met. At first she was brought on to write for Harvester alone, but before long she was working across a number of our clients because everyone wanted her. It's rare to bring a new person into the team and feel like you can instantly trust them, yet that's exactly what happened here.' - Digital Content Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Agency.
* For more client feedback, check out this page - www.skcopyco.com/clients-comments/
WHO HAVE I WORKED WITH?
My previous and current clients include Holland & Barrett, PwC, Westfield, Arriva Buses, Harvester, Papa John's Pizza, SCS, Pitney Bowes, Purplebricks, HomeServe, the University of Birmingham, Midlands Aerospace Alliance, the BBC's Switchover Scheme, the Co-op, Dignity Funerals, Manchester NHS Foundation Trust and many more, including start-ups and SMEs.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
Clients come to me for content direction, content clarity and content production. Given my extensive experience, I create content strategies, as well as the copy that’s required to implement them.
I’m available to work on a wide mix of online and offline projects, ranging from SEO copywriting, blogs, white papers, websites, award entries, product descriptions and media releases, to infographics, emails, landing pages, eshots, social media posts, guides, leaflets, newsletters and brochures.
Content strategy-wise, you can reach out to me for: content plans, content audits, brand propositions and key messaging and tone of voice guidance.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME?
To discuss your content requirements with me, call me on 07810 636 748 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get straight back to you. To find out more about me and my services or to see some examples of my work, visit www.skcopyco.com.
* PS: You'll also find out more about me in my ProCopywriters Member Spotlight interview - www.procopywriters.co.uk/2017/08/sanina-kaur-procopywriters-member-spotlight/
- Brochures and leaflets
- Content design
- Content marketing
- Content strategy
- Conversion copywriting
- Digital and SEO copywriting
- PR and Journalism
- Product descriptions
- Tone of voice
- Training and Consultancy
- UX copywriting
- White Papers
- Business, finance and law
- Consumer goods
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Property and interiors
- Public sector
- Science and Technology
Qualifications & Awards* NCTJ (National Council for the Training of Journalists) qualifications
* CIPR Advanced Certificate (post-graduate)
* CIM Copywriting Masterclass
* HubSpot Inbound Certification
Become a member
Get connected to your peers, learn from your network and add your name to our popular directory.Become a member
Every month we get an expert, an author or a professional trainer to deliver a one-hour presentation on copywriting, marketing or digital media.Browse events