Ecommerce Product Descriptions for Webury Ltd
H1: Aigle Carville Chelsea Wellington Boots
H2: Women’s waterproof rubber ankle boots
Nobody actually wants to get their feet wet when it’s raining (to state the obvious). But don’t you sometimes feel like you’re compromising on style for the sake of dry toes? We get that. And it looks like Aigle has the answer with their ankle height wellies.
These brand-new Aigle Carville waterproof ladies’ ankle boots have a sleek, urban design that looks great out and about in wet weather. These rubber Chelsea boots will keep your feet dry as you pop into town or head out on a muddy dog walk around your local parkland.
But you want more than just dry feet, right?
The reason we really love these is because they’re stylish enough to look good even when the downpour stops. (But you don’t really feel or look like you’re wearing wellies!) And thanks to the elasticated side panels they’re just so easy to slip on and off. The sleek design combines with a fantastic grip, so you’ll be confident tackling any unexpected mud on a dog walk.
Aigle really do know their stuff when it comes to wellies. After all, they’ve been making them for over 169 years, always striving to produce boots with ultimate protection and comfort. The workmanship and quality materials that go into each handmade boot are second to none. With just a little of the right care, these will be keeping your feet dry (and looking stylish) for years to come.
For extra warmth on those frosty mornings, we’d thoroughly recommend pairing these Aigle rubber Chelsea boots with a pair of Joules Fabulously Fluffy socks. Or check these out for a winter version of the same boot.
- 100% waterproof
- Majority natural rubber upper chosen for its robustness, abrasion resistance, shock absorption and flexibility. Aigle sources its rubber sustainably from plantations that meet the standards of the Rainforest Alliance
- Durable – these boots are made to last
- Handy removable insole
- Soft and comfortable upper
- Resistant lining
- Adjustable elastic side panels make them a breeze to pop on and off
- Chunky yet feminine look with a lightweight feel
- Ideal for muddy dog walks, popping into town and strolls around the park after the rain
It takes a full 2 years to train an Aigle bootmaker and all their boots are meticulously made by hand.
H1: Blundstone Classic 585 Leather Boot – Rustic Brown
H2: Iconic Blundstone design with a luxury feel
Time and time again we hear of people who buy a pair of Blundstones and before you know it, it’s their go-to footwear. And by go-to we mean it. Every. Single. Day. Why? Well, comfort is a key factor – thanks to the premium leather upper, soft, supple lining, and soft cushioning underfoot, especially with the Classics range where comfort features are taken up a notch.
And then there’s the durability factor on these chunky leather Chelsea boots. It’s a fine line to get that balance of a sturdy yet lightweight boot. But it’s fair to say Blundstone have had plenty of time to nail it, after all they’ve been making boots since 1870. The designs have evolved subtly over time and in the Classics series you’ve got an ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® technology in the heel and a long-lasting TPU outsole.
And we can’t not mention style here too: Blunnies have grown in popularity for the sought-after look, and it’s true that they’re so versatile. You can dress them up or down, wear them outdoors or indoors, and they’re great for all year round.
- Part of the Classics series – iconic original Blundstone design, with comfort features taken up a notch
- Premium leather upper – just thick enough for durability but soft and supple enough for comfort
- Soft, supple lining – comfort is guaranteed with the premium leather lining
- Soft cushioning – protection from the ground underfoot will make you forget you’re even wearing your Blunnies
- Sturdy tread, without feeling heavy on your feet
- Unisex – loved by men and women
- Durable TPU outsole for confident grip and durability
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Removable footbed – with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection to absorb impact within the heel strike area
- SPS Max Comfort system – an ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® technology in the heel further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort
- The rustic brown colour of these Blundstone 585 leather boots has a softer, more worn look which evolves beautifully over time
Webury Ltd is an official UK stockist of Blundstones and in line with our Blundstone supplier agreement, we can only ship Blundstone boots to UK addresses.