1 DAY CONTENT DESIGN COURSE
During the morning we look at the design element of content design, in the afternoon we write content and use team activities to review it.
The course encourages participants to think differently about content and look into all the content-related elements that help create a good user experience.
Participants will need their laptop and a topic they want to work on during the day.
MORNING – YOUR CONTENT BUILDING BLOCKS
- finding the right language
- exploring your users’ mental models
- understanding user journeys
- understanding and identifying user needs and acceptance criteria
AFTERNOON – WRITING AND REVIEWING CONTENT
How people read:
- reading psychology
- cognitive load
Writing and reviewing your content:
- we write content (attendants choose a topic before)
- pair writing exercises: headings, amount of text, action focus
- time boxed crit
- looking at some content the group produced
- looking at structure and how user needs are covered
- Interactive training with practical exercises
- Q&As with trainer
- Recording of the session
- Supporting documentation
The training days are approximately 10 to 4 with plenty of breaks between practical exercises and discussions.
Your training ticket includes access to our online event platform, as well as opportunities to network with other delegates and join any of our Satellite Sessions.