‘They were all in their own way brilliant speakers and gave interesting and useful insights’
‘This is the most professionally run business event I’ve ever attended. Well done PCN’
Were you one of the 150 copywriters, marketers or business owners who packed out London’s Haberdashers’ Hall for the Professional Copywriters’ Network’s first ever conference on 11 October?
If not, don’t worry. We filmed every syllable uttered by our headline speakers, so you can still benefit from their ideas, tips, enthusiasm and wisdom.
Today we kick off a full series of conference video posts with a highlights reel that gives you a flavour of the day. You can also get a feel for events as they unfolded by checking out this Storify of live tweets and images.
If that whetted your appetite, be sure to check back in coming days to watch:
- Advertising legend Dave Trott giving his take on ‘Predatory Thinking’, and why creativity is the last unfair advantage we have.
- Direct response copywriter Andy Maslen, proving that age-old techniques can breathe new life into digital marketing.
- Orwell Prize winning blogger and Daily Telegraph columnist Graeme Archer on blogging and the power of human metaphor.
- Bestselling marketing author Dee Blick.
- A panel discussion between Dave Trott, Andy Maslen, Sonja Jefferson and Claire Lynch on ‘Content Marketing, Copywriting and Creativity’.
So, enjoy the videos, come back soon to pick up more writing and marketing gems – and if you’d like to learn more about the conference, check out these reviews of the day:
- Tom Albrighton’s conference review
- Ben Locker’s conference review
- Review by Glenn Fisher of All Good Copy
- Review by Studio D
- Review by THP Accounting
‘Brilliant- I feel very inspired’
‘I had a great time and it was definitely worth coming from Amsterdam for this’
‘The first conference that’s ever held my attention all day. Food was great too’