Do you listen to the Hot Copy Podcast?
If not, you’re missing out.
There are lots of great marketing podcasts out there, but this is a copywriting podcast for copywriters. It’s hosted by copywriters Kate Toon and Belinda Weaver, and they offer tips, shortcuts, resources and interviews that help you become a better writer.
You should subscribe and listen to the archive – it’s a podcast I never miss.
This is one of my favourite episodes – Kate and Belinda give us their 10 favourite apps and tools. Some are writing related, some are business related, all are useful.
Listen to the 30-minute recording where they discuss:
- What they love most out about these tools
- How much they cost
- Alternatives you can consider
To save you time Googling, here are the links to Kate and Belinda’s top 10 copywriting tools:
- Scrivener: writing tool
- Rhyme zone: rhymes, synonyms and definitions
- Hemingway app: editing tool
- Slick plan: flowchart software
- Wunderlist: to-do list
- Basecamp: project manager
- Capsule CRM: customer relationship manager
- Omnigraffle: diagramming and wireframing
- Camtasia: screen capture, video and audio editing
- LastPass: password register
And here are the other tools they mention in the podcast:
- TeuxDeux: to-do list
- PicMonkey: image creator and editor
- Canva: image creator and editor
- XERO: accounting software
- Screenflow: screen capture tool